Saturday, July 8, 2017

Problems

Well it seems I'm updating this less and less. I'm going to do my best to change that, but for whatever reason writing is not coming easy to me anymore. Writer's block of the century! So for the time being, ya'll (read: me) are stuck with whatever the fuck this is:




PROBLEMS.

Sometimes you need to give yourself a pep talk

Look at yourself in the mirror and say
“Go ahead and bring that chin up.”
The world’s not all fun and games.
Seems good times are few and the bad comes in waves
It’s up to me and you to see one another through
She’s a cruel one, the mistress we call life.
She rubs your back before driving in the knife

No excuses, play like a champion.
Look to one another to lean on
There’s no better way to end the day
Knowing that in some little way
You helped someone who went astray.
We all need a little bit of guidance
A little bit of help now and then
Has helped millions of (wo)men


Get over a millon of problems.
Brought to you by the font Arial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback. I would love to improve the quality of my writing and these posts! <3